Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My birthday present...and blogging lol

Hello class,
I am so late on doing this blog. It took me forever to figure this blogging stuff out. I however think I finally got it figured out. I thank you all for being patient with me. I have to say I really like this class. It has been fun learning something very new to me.
I decided for my bday which was on the 25th of Oct. that I wanted my husband to build me two pantries in my kitchen and a new closet in the hallway. See we moved from a 13 room house to a modular with 8 rooms. Well at the time we had two and a half kids and they were all little. So the house seemed sooooo big. Come to find out however, as our family grew and another couple of kids were added, the house is not big at all, lol. But , I am greatful that I have a home. Just needed more storage space, because we dont have an attic or basement. So this past weekend my husband built all the things that I asked for and they are wonderful.
However, in order for him to build these I had to move all the things that were in the areas that he was building. Well that didnt seem like it was going to be a big deal. Boy was I ever wrong. My house is a disaster. Of course I am still working on , because I have school, kids school, and work. I just keep telling myself once its all put away and oraganized I am going to be the happiest girl in the world.
I know that all things come together as they are suppose to , even if we have to give a little more time to happen lol. Hope you are all having a great week. Talk to you all soon.
Sherri

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sherri - that is a wonderful birthday present! Good luck with your re-organization.

    ReplyDelete